Disability Huntingdonshire


Family and Child Support

Family and child support


Disability Huntingdonshire has a family support worker who provides information, advice and advocacy to parents and carers of children with disabilities, or to carers and parents with disabilities who have children. We are making contact with local children's centres, and we are working to also support parent groups, and to help people to share experiences, and to access benefits and resources that they are entitled to.


Please contact Nicola Gilroy for help and advice. You can make an appointment to see her at our offices in Papworth Everard, speak to her on the phone, or, if you find it hard to travel, request a home visit.