Our caseworker can support you with the following benefit applications:
– Attendance Allowance
– Disability Living Allowance
– Carers Allowance
– Personal Independence Payment
– Employment Support Allowance
– Universal Credit capability for work questionnaire (UC50)
Mental Health Support
Thanks to Huntingdon Freemans, we had a specialist Mental Health and Dementia Caseworker to support clients in Huntingdon Town.
Our Client Advocacy Worker can support you with any issues you have or refer you to specialist organisations who deal with housing or financial issues.
How to get started
- Please make a referral here to access our services.
- Please contact the Department of Work and Pensions to obtain the necessary form.
- Please note that due to high demand for support in your area we would advise you to obtain an extension to your application submission deadline.
- Please let us know your extension deadline date.
Our services are available thanks to support from